Tuesday, January 3, 2012

21 Days Closer To Christ

21 Days Closer To Christ by Emily Freeman



This is a book that I've just started reading. The idea behind it is to read a section each day for 21 days (or, as I'm doing it - one section per week). The book is full of beautiful illustrations by Simon Dewey - my favorite LDS artist.

Each "day" that you read, you'll be enlightened, challenged, and invited to come closer to Christ. The first chapter - the one I'm reading right now - is titled: "Come and See". The author talks about the invitation that Christ gave to two fisherman over 2000 years ago - "Come and see" (John 1:38, 39). Christ invites us all to come to Him. This is the start of the book, and the start of the journey for anyone who wishes to know the Savior better.

I can tell that I'm going to love this book! Just click on the image above to get your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment